Flight Approval and Publication Officer
- Male/ Female, Age over 22
years old (Thai nationality)
- Bachelor's degree in any
- Computer literate with MS
Office skills (especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Basic knowledge of
aviation will be considered an advantage.
- Good communication skills
in English with TOEIC 550 and Thai (Both written and spoken)
- Good interpersonal and coordination
- Good manners
- Alert, Energetic, and
willing to work as part of team.
- Well organized and able to
work under pressure.
- Able to work out of office
time and flexible to work overtime.
- Logical and able to solve
urgent situations systematically.
- No criminal conviction,
imprisonment, misdemeanor, or finding for guilt.
- Excellent health
- Verify the accuracy and check all invoices within
Operations Control Center (OCC).
- Transfer flights data from VR to Daily flight Movement
Reports into statistical data.
- Ensure all records are maintained and retained as
- Maintain and update Jeppesen Airway Manuals for
aircrafts and Operations Control Center (OCC).
- Appropriate VR and send to Flight Operations Management
for information to take further action.
- Arrange trip kits for Non-Scheduled flights if
- Record data and required information in Company System.
- Check and ensure that all working equipment,
communication, and IT system within the workplace are functional.
- Carry out all concern duties regarding Quality, Safety
& Security required by the company.
- Perform any tasks assigned by superior.